These paleo spinach avocado chicken burgers square measure the final word healthy burger. They’re packed with healthy fats, protein, and even hidden veggies. build them on nighttime, or serve them at a yard picnic. They’re paleo, Whole30, and AIP!
Whether you’re on a Whole30, feeding paleo, or square measure simply living a healthier fashion, chicken is often such an excellent go-to macromolecule. It’s simple to supply, it’s filling, and it’s fairly simple to create. the sole drawback is that it will get a touch bit boring… particularly if you’re simply having plain malformation. I’ve wasted manner too a few years of my life feeding boneless skinless malformation solely seasoned with salt and pepper to accept boring chicken anymore! That’s why I’m I these Whole30 Spinach Avocado Chicken Burgers!
These chicken burgers square measure good for once you’re desire one thing apart from a beef burger and need some a lot of flavor than a simply straight-up malformation. This style nice on their own, otherwise you will build a luscious avocado mayonnaise to up the avocado issue. Because, United Nations agency doesn’t want a lot of avocados, right? The avocado mayonnaise is completely optional, however, it’s super simple to create with ingredients that you’ll have already got existing to create these burgers.
For the chicken burgers :
1 lb ground chicken
1/2 cup spinach, finely chopped
1 tbsp avocado oil (plus more if you’re frying or grilling)
2 tsp garlic powder
2 tbsp coconut flour (optional- acts as a binder)
2 tsp onion powder
1 tsp sea salt
2 tbsp cilantro, finely chopped
1/2 tsp black pepper (omit for AIP)
Juice of one lime
1 small avocado (or half a large avocado), diced into chunks
For the avocado mayo (optional)
2 medium avocados
Butter lettuce leaves (optional)
4 tbsp avocado oil
1/4 tsp sea salt
Juice of one lime
1/8 tsp black pepper (omit for AIP)
- For the avocado mayo, combine all of the ingredients in a high-speed blender until smooth. Set aside.
- Prepare either a grill or a grill pan and set to high heat. Add avocado oil to the grill pan if using.
- Mix the ground chicken with the seasonings, spinach, coconut flour, lime juice, and avocado oil until well combined.
- Very gently fold in the avocado slices, being careful to not smash them.
- Form the chicken into 4-5 burgers, spacing out the avocado to make sure it’s evenly dispersed.
- Grill the burgers on the grill surface (using extra avocado oil if frying in a pan) for about 5 minutes on each side, or until internal temperature reaches 165 F.
- ......... Visit unboundwellness.com For FULL RECIPE