- 4 and 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, plus more for rolling
- 2 Tbsp. baking powder
- 1 Tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- pinch salt
- 1 cup and 1 Tbsp. cold vegan butter, cut into small cubes
- 1 and 1/4 cup cold So Delicious Organic Unsweetened Vanilla Coconutmilk
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. and 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/3 cup pumpkin puree
- granulated sugar for sprinkling
- Add your flour, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and salt in the bowl of your stand mixer with the paddle attachment attached. Mix on low to combine.
- Add your vegan butter, one chunk at a time, with the stand mixer running on low. Drizzle in your coconutmilk and mix until the dough forms a ball and pulls away from the sides of the bowl.
- Remove the dough from the stand mixer, form it into a disk, and wrap in plastic wrap. Allow it to rest in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat your oven to 390 degrees F. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with liners.
- Mix your brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and cinnamon for the filling in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- Remove your dough from the fridge, place it on the back of a baking pan or large cutting board, and roll the dough into a flat 16″ x 11″ rectangle. Spread with your pumpkin puree and sprinkle with your brown sugar mixture, making sure to cover the entire rectangle.
- Tightly roll the dough from the long side. If it’s particularly warm and the dough is getting too warm, take the entire log on the baking pan or cutting board and place in the fridge to chill for 10 minutes. Cut into 12 equal pieces.
- Place the rolls in the muffin tins (they’re big, so they might not reach the bottom of the muffin tin – that’s okay!), and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until slightly golden on top.
- Remove from the oven and immediately remove the muffins from the tin and place them on a cooling rack. Sprinkle with sugar while hot so that it sticks. Allow to cool slightly and enjoy!
Recipe source: fooduzzi