- 2 1/2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 4 (6-oz.) skinless sea bass fillets
- 1 small pink grapefruit
- 1 small navel orange
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1/4 cup thinly vertically sliced white onion
How to Make It
- Preheat broiler to high with oven rack 6 to 8 inches from heat.
- Combine 1 1/2 teaspoons oil, 1/2 teaspoon each of salt and pepper, and paprika. Place fish on a baking sheet; rub with paprika mixture. Broil fish until beginning to brown and fish flakes easily with a fork, 10 to 12 minutes. Keep warm.
- Peel grapefruit and orange. Using a small knife, cut fruit into segments, and coarsely chop. Whisk together cilantro, lime juice, garlic, 2 tablespoons oil, and 1/4 teaspoon each of salt and pepper; stir in onion and citrus segments. Spoon salsa over fish.
Recipe source: cookinglight