Chockfull of healthful fats and plant-based protein, these easy Pumpkin Pie Ketogenic fats Bombs are dairy-loose, gluten-loose, Paleo, and occasional carb, making them the best electricity-giving snack, breakfast or even dessert! That being stated, the recent uprising of the Ketogenic weight-reduction plan has caught my eye. And although I don't have any plans to follow it completely, I do think there are some standards we will take from the Keto weight loss plan and observe to our very own private ingesting philosophies for the betterment of our health. heart-healthy fats, like avocados, olive oil, coconut oil, grass-fed butter/ghee, fatty fish, nuts and seeds, are full of omega-3s, lower terrible LDL ldl cholesterol and lift properly HDL ldl cholesterol, assist prevent free radical damage, increase immunity, act as an anti-growing old nutrient on your skin, and may simply help shield our hearts.
- 1/2 cup organic canned pumpkin
- 2 tablespoons grass-fed gelatin
- 1/4 cup organic coconut butter melted
- 2 tablespoons organic coconut oil melted
- 2 tablespoons organic pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tablespoon organic maple syrup
- 1 scoop Amazing Grass Protein Superfood Original Flavor
- In a high-powered blender, upload all components. blend until easy.
- Pour into silicone ice cube molds (I advocate those) and freeze for 1 hour.
- Pop the fat bombs out of the molds while prepared to devour.
- Serve and enjoy.