- 2 cups almond flour
- 1½ - 2 cups cheese (I used a mix of mozzarella and cheddar)
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup heavy whipping cream
- 2-4 tbsp butter (cut into pieces)
- ¼ tsp baking powder (optional)*
- seasoning of choice - garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, rosemary, etc.
- 4-6 scrambled or fried eggs
- 6-8 slices of cooked bacon
- handful of arugula
- hot sauce (optional)
- To make biscuits, mix all ingredients together in a bowl. Form into balls (as many/little as you want, I made 6). Bake at 375 for about 20 minutes or until firm.
- To assemble sandwich, take biscuit and cut in half. Layer on scrambled eggs, top with bacon and arugula.
Recipe source: mincerepublic