- 2 tbsp Sesame oil Or 1 tbsp sesame oil + 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pound Boneless chicken (cut into 2 inch cubes)
- 1 tsp Garlic paste
- 1 tsp Ginger paste
- 1 tsp Soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Sriracha sauce
- 1 tsp Lemon juice or vinegar
- 1 Small jalapeno (finely chopped)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp Cream cheese
- 1 tbsp Heavy cream or milk
- 1 Jalapeno (thinly sliced)
- Green onions (thinly sliced)
- Heat oil in a wide non-stick pan over medium heat.
- Add the chicken, garlic paste, ginger paste, soy sauce, Sriracha sauce, lemon juice, finely chopped jalapenos, salt, pepper and mix everything together.
- Cover the pan and cook for about 8 minutes on medium high heat until chicken is fully cooked.
- Remove the lid and let it cook for a few more minutes When the water has almost evaporated, lower the the heat and add cream cheese and heavy cream. Mix thoroughly and cook for about 1 minute.
- Garnish with jalapenos and green onions.
- Serve immediately with rice. Enjoy!
Recipe source: cakewhiz