- 4 garlic cloves, minced or pressed or grated
- 1/4 cup low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/3 cup honey
- freshly cracked black pepper
- 1 (2 pound) salmon filet, about 1 1/2 inches thick
- 1 pound brussels sprouts, cut in half or even quartered
- lemon wedges for spritzing
- fresh herbs (like basil, oregano, chives) for topping
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper or foil. Make sure your brussels sprouts are in small pieces so they roast quickly! I like to remove the stems from mine and cut them into quarters.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the garlic, soy sauce and honey. Place the salmon filet in the center of the sheet.
- Place the brussels in the bowl and toss them with half of the honey garlic mixture. Spread the brussels around the salmon. Brush the remaining honey garlic mixture over the salmon. It’s okay if you have some left – you can use it to brush on once the salmon is finished! I like to add some freshly cracked pepper on top t00.
- Roast the salmon and brussels for 15 minutes, until the salmon easily flakes with a fork and the brussels begin to caramelize. Remove and slice the salmon into pieces. Serve immediately with a sprinkling of herbs, a spritz of lemon and extra sauce!
Recipe source: howsweeteats