- 3 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- salt & pepper to taste
- 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 Tablespoons melted butter
- 2 (8 oz) cans crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup spicy brown mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Season chicken with salt & pepper to taste and arrange chicken in a shallow baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl combine the melted butter, chicken broth, mustard, honey, garlic powder and pineapple.
- Spoon over chicken and sprinkle with paprika. Bake for 45 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 180 degrees
Recipe source: auntbeesrecipes