- 2 lbs skinless and boneless chicken thighs
- 1/4 teaspoon white sesame
- 1 tablespoon chopped scallion
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tablespoons honey
- 3 teaspoons Sriracha
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Rinse the chicken thighs with water. Pat try with paper towels. Mix all the ingredients in the Marinade. Stir to combine well.
- Combine the chicken thighs with the Marinade and marinate for 15 minutes. Transfer the chicken and all the garlic Sriracha marinade to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper or aluminum foil. Cover the chicken with aluminum foil to prevent burning.
- Bake the chicken for 20 minutes, or until cooked. Remove the foil, spoon the dripping over the chicken and broil the chicken for 1 minute to char the surface of the chicken. Remove from heat, sliced into pieces, garnish with the white sesame, scallions and serve immediately.
Recipe source: rasamalaysia