- 4 (6-ounce) salmon filets
- 1/2 cup whole fat sour cream
- 1 1/2 teaspoons whole grain mustard
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Salt and fresh ground pepper
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F. Lightly oil a rimmed baking sheet or baking dish. (Instead of oiling the pan, you could also line with parchment paper).
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream, mustard, and the cheese. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Place salmon onto a baking sheet then spread two tablespoons of sour cream mixture on top of each salmon filet.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes until barely done in the center at the thickest part of the salmon. The center should be firm, but with a small amount of uncooked salmon in the very center. Depending on how thick the salmon is, it may need a few minutes longer. (The internal temperature should be around 125 degrees F).
- Remove from oven then cover lightly with aluminum foil and let rest 5 to 10 minutes. During this time, the salmon will continue to cook.
Recipe source: inspiredtaste