- (1) 17.5 oz sugar cookie mix pouch
- ½ C butter at room temperature
- 1 egg
- (1) 8 ounce block cream cheese at room temperature
- (1) 7 oz package marshmallow cream
- 2-3 C fruit of your choice, chopped into small pieces
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare the sugar cookie dough according to package directions, mixing in the butter and egg.
- Using your hands, spread the dough evenly on a cookie sheet. Dot the dough with a fork to prevent air bubbles.
- Bake until lightly browned, about 12 minutes. Remove from oven, and cool completely.
- Mix the marshmallow cream and cream cheese until smooth and creamy.
- Frost the cookie dough "crust" with the marshmallow cream mixture.
- Cover the pizza with fruit. Refrigerate until serving. Slice into squares.