- 8 chicken wings cleaned use the sharp side of the knife to gently scrub the skin to remove residue and small feathers. Pat dry and keep aside.
- 1 cup milk
- Enough oil to deep fry
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon red chili powder you can use less.
- 1 teaspoon black pepper powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon allspice powder
- In a deep frying pan, add enough oil to cover the wings. Keep oil on medium high heat.
- Mix the flour with flour seasoning and keep aside.
- Dip chicken wing in seasoned flour, then in milk, and then in seasoned flour again. Do the same with all the wings.
- Fry the wings in the hot oil for 9 minutes, flip and fry for 5 minutes on the other side.
- To check if the chicken wing is cooked, prick the chicken with a knife, if the knife goes through the chicken smoothly it means it’s done. If it feels tough and or blood ooze out, cook for another three minutes.
- Place on kitchen towel to remove excess oil.
- Serve hot.
Recipe source: munatycooking