- 1 can (15 oz) chili with beans
- 2 hot dogs, sliced
- 1 can (16.3 oz) Pillsbury™ Grands!™ refrigerated Buttermilk biscuits SAVE $
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese (2 oz)
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 8 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray. In medium bowl, mix chili and hot dogs.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Press each biscuit into 5-inch round. Place 1 round in each muffin cup. Firmly press in bottom and up side, forming 3/4-inch rim.
- Spoon about 1/4 cup chili mixture into each muffin cup.
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown. Cool 5 minutes; remove from pan. Top each with small spoonful of sour cream; sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
Recipe source: pillsbury