- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup light cream
- 1/4 cup shredded basil
- Steamed baby potatoes, zucchini, to serve
- Cover each chicken breast with plastic wrap and lightly flatten with a rolling pin. Season well with freshly ground pepper.
- Melt butter in a large skillet on medium heat. Cook chicken for 3 mins each side, until golden and almost cooked through. Remove to a platter and keep warm.
- Reduce heat to low and add onion. Cook for 5 mins, stirring, until soft. Increase heat to medium and add wine. Simmer for 1 min. Stir in cream. Cook for another 3 mins, until reduced slightly. Add basil and season.
- Return chicken to pan and cook for 1 min, until heated through. Serve with potatoes and zucchini.
Recipe source: recipes-plus