Fried chicken tenders, tomato sauce, and lots of mozzarella cheese make this slider recipe a sure win.
author: Kat Jeter & Melinda Caldwell
· 1 Slider buns
· 1 lb Breaded Chicken Tenders * *These should be cooked already** (weight is approx.)
· 2 c Pasta sauce
· 2 c Mozzarella cheese , shredded
· 1/2 c Parmesan cheese , shredded
· 3 tbsp Butter , melted
· 1 tsp Garlic powder (more to taste)
· 1 tsp Italian seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Place the bottom half of the slider buns in a greased casserole dish.
3. Place cooked chicken tenders on the bottom buns and then cover them in sauce.
4. Combine the mozzarella and Parmesan cheese and sprinkle it over the sauce.
5. Place the top buns on the sliders.
6. Melt the butter and mix the garlic powder until it is thoroughly combined. (feel free to add more garlic powder if you like garlic as much as I do!)
7. Pour the melted butter over the buns and then sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
8. Cover the dish with foil and bake for 10 minutes, then remove the foil and continue baking for another 10 minutes.
Recipe Adapted From:homemadeinterest.com@CHICKEN PARMESAN SLIDERS