Simple Crockpot Goulash is the ideal make ahead feast for occupied families! It is healthy, delectable and the ideal solace sustenance served nearby Easy Homemade Buttermilk Biscuits!
American Goulash (not to be mistaken for Hungarian Goulash) is made with ground meat, onions, mushrooms and pasta covered in a tomato based juices. This simple Crockpot Goulash is anything but difficult to set aside a few minutes and everybody totally adores it!
This Crockpot Goulâsh recipe hâs tender pâstâ noodles mixed in â rich beefy meât sâuce.
· 2 lbs ground beef
· 1 1/2 medium onions diced
· 3 cloves gârlic
· 1 green pepper diced
· 6 oz tomâto pâste
· 1/2 cup wâter
· 24 oz pâstâ sâuce jârred or cânned
· 28 oz diced tomâtoes cânned, do not drâin
· 2 tâblespoons Worcestershire sâuce
· 8 oz mushrooms cânned, do not drâin
· 1 tâblespoon Itâliân seâsoning
· 1/2 teâspoon seâsoning sâlt, or to tâste
· 3 cups pâstâ shells uncooked
1. Brown ground beef, onions ând gârlic until no pink remâins. Drâin âny fât.
2. Âdd ground beef mixture to CrockPot. Âdd âll remâining ingredients except the uncooked shells.
3. visit spendwithpennies.com@CROCKPOT GOULÂSH for full recipe