Philly Cheese Steak Stuffed Bell Peppers are the PERFECT option in contrast to the notorious sandwich! This formula gives all of you of those magnificent Philly Cheese Steak flavors, yet with a large portion of the calories and fat!!
For this dish, I utilized ground turkey rather than ground meat. I frequently use ground turkey as a substitute since it cuts the calories and fat in the vast majority of my formulas! Also, as I would like to think, you can't differentiate!
author Beautiful Eats & Things
· 4 green bell peppers
· 1 lb ground turkey
· 1 packet of Italian Seasoning
· 8 slices of low fat provolone cheese
· 1 diced onion
· 8 oz fresh sliced mushrooms
· 1 tablespoon of olive oil
· 1 tsp rosemary
· Optional: black pepper and garlic powder
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. In a large stockpot, over high heat, bring 4 cups of water to a boil.
3. Slice bell peppers in half, lengthwise, remove ribs and seeds.
4. Place the bell peppers in the boiling water for about 10 minutes, until slightly tender.
5. visit beautifuleatsandthings.com@PHILLY CHEESE STEAK STUFFED BELL PEPPERS for full recipe