Enjoy this yummy low carb cheesecake any time of year. The gluten free crust is sweetened blend of almond flour, cocoa, and butter.
· 1 1/2 cups almond flour
· 1/3 cup cocoa
· 1/4 cup low carb sweetener or Swerve
· 5 tablespoons butter melted
Stabilized whipped cream:
· 1 teaspoon grass-fed gelatin
· 4 teaspoons cold water
· 1 cup heavy whipping cream
· 1/4 cup low carb powdered sweetener
· 24 oz cream cheese room temperature
· 1/2 cup low carb sweetener or Swerve
· 1 tsp vanillaextract
· 1 1/4 cups peanut butter
· 3 tablespoons butter
· 1 oz unsweetened baking chocolate
· 2 tablespoons low carb powdered sweetener
· 1/4 teaspoon vanillaextract
1. Mix crust ingredients in 9-inch springform pan. Press down to form crust
Stabilized Whipped Cream:
2. In a small pan, combine gelatin and cold water; let stand until thick.
3. Place over low heat, stirring constantly, just until the gelatin dissolves.
4. Remove from heat; cool (do not allow it to set).
5. Whip the cream with the powdered sweetener, until slightly thick.
6. While slowly beating, add the gelatin to whipping cream.
7. Whip at high speed until stiff. Set aside.
8. Mix cream cheese, sweetener, vanilla, and peanut butter in a large bowl with electric mixer until well combined.
9. Gently fold in stabilized whipped cream.
10. Pour filling over crust and smooth top with rubber spatula.
11. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until firm.
12. Run knife along edge of cheesecake in pan, then remove springform side.
13. Melt butter and chocolate in a small saucepan or microwave.
14. Stir in powdered sweetener and vanilla.
Drizzle chocolate sauce over top of cheesecake.
4. visit lowcarbyum.com@No Bake Peanut Butter Cheesecake for full recipe