Instânt Pot Swedish Meâtbâlls
Instant Pot Swedish Meatballs are tender, flavorful meatballs with a delicate flavor. Covered in a rich sauce and served over noodles or mashed potatoes. These pressure cooker Swedish Meatballs are a family favorite recipe!
author: Sandy Clifton
· 1 lb Ground Beef (90% lean)
· 1/2 lb Ground Pork
· 1/2 cup Panko Bread Crumbs
· 1/2 cup Milk
· 1 small Sweet Onion, grated on a cheese grater
· 1 tsp Salt
· 1/2 tsp Pepper
· 1/4 tsp allspice
· 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
· 1 tsp Garlic Powder
· 1 Egg, beaten
· 1/4 cup Fresh Parsley, finely chopped, divided
· 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
· 6 Tbsp Butter, divided
· 2 10 oz cans Beef Consommé (or good beef broth, 2 1/2 cups)
· 1 tsp Dijon Mustard
· 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
· 2 cups Heavy Cream, divided
· 1/4 cup Flour
· Salt & Pepper to taste
1. In a mixing bowl add ground beef. ground pork, panko, milk (pour over the crumbs), onion, salt, pepper, allspice, nutmeg, garlic powder, beaten egg, and 2 Tbsp of the parsley. Mix together well to combine the ingredients.
2. Form 30 meatballs and set them on parchment paper.
3. Turn on the pot's Sauté setting, and when it is hot, add the olive oil and 2 Tbsp of the butter.
4. add 15 of the meatballs and brown lightly on outside. Do not cook completely. Remove to a plate and repeat with the second batch.
5. add the beef consommé and stir, scraping the bottom of the pot to get up any of the browned bits (deglaze).
6. visit simplyhappyfoodie.com@Instant Pot Swedish Meatballs for full recipe