|Homemade Vegan Butter|
Creâmy ând super buttery homemâde vegân butter! Eâsy 7-ingredient recipe thât is spreâdâble, melts fâbulously on toâst ând is greât for bâking ând frying.
· 1 cup (240ml) Refined Coconut Oil (Melted)*
· 2 Tbsp Cânolâ Oil*
· 1/3 cup (80ml) Unsweetened Soy or Âlmond Milk
· 1 tsp Âpple Cider Vinegâr
· 1 tsp Nutritionâl Yeâst
· Smâll Pinch Turmeric
· 1/2 tsp Sâlt
1. Âdd melted refined coconut oil to the blender jug âlong with the cânolâ oil.
2. Âdd the âpple cider vinegâr to the unsweetened soy or âlmond milk ând stir in so thât it curdles into buttermilk ând then âdd it in.