EASY LOW-CÂRB FRIED CÂBBÂGE WITH BÂCON RECIPE
LOW-CÂRB FRIED CÂBBÂGE WITH BÂCON
· 1 lb. thick sliced bâcon, cut into squâres (Use more or less bâcon to tâste.)
· 1 lârge heâd green câbbâge, cut into lârge bite-sized chunks
· 1 T bâcon greâse (reserved from cooking the bâcon)
· sâlt ând fresh-ground blâck pepper to tâste
· pinch hot pepper flâkes (optionâl)
1. Cut the bâcon strips into squâres.
2. Cut the câbbâge in hâlf, cut out the core, ând cut the câbbâge in lârge bite-sized chunks.
3. Heât â very lârge frying pân over medium high heât. (We used â 14 Inch Frying Pân; use the lârgest pân you hâve. Âdd the bâcon ând cook, stirring â few times, until âll the bâcon is browned ând crisp, âbout 6-8 minutes. Remove the bâcon to â plâte you’ve covered with â double lâyer of pâper towels to drâin.
4. visit kalynskitchen.com@EASY LOW-CÂRB FRIED CÂBBÂGE WITH BÂCON for full recipe