CHRISTMAS MINI COOKIES
These bite-sized Christmas Mini Cookies are a fun take on a classic Chocolate Chip Cookie and look so Christmas with the Red & Green.
· 1 cup Butter (Sweet Cream, Salted)
· 1 cup Dark Brown Sugar
· 1/2 cup White Granulated Sugar
· 2 Eggs
· 1 tablespoon Vanilla
· 2 3/4 cups All-Purpose Flour
· 1 tsp. Baking Power
· 1 Cup Mini Semi Sweet Chocolate Chips
· 1 Cup Red and Green M&M Minis
· Cookie Sheet
1. Cream the butter and sugars with a mixer if you have one.
2. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix until fully combined.
3. Add the baking powder and mix.
4. Add the flour 1 cup at a time and mix until combined.
5. Using a spoon, fold in the chocolate chips.
6. Mix in the Red and Green M&M Minis.
7. Take a small spoonful of dough (each cookie was .5 oz.) and roll it into a ball.
8. Press the ball down slightly on the cookie sheet.
9. If you have any M&M’s left over, press in a couple onto the top of the cookie ball.
10. Bake the cookies in a 375 degree oven approximately 8 minutes until they are golden brown on the bottom and around the edges.