This Instant Pot Baked Beans recipe using dry beans, and no soaking required, will knock your socks off! Tender cooked beans, all made from scratch, in a delicious sweet and smokey sauce.
author: Lauren allen
· 16 ounces dry navy or pinto beans
· 8 cups water
· 1 teaspoon salt
· 8 slices bacon
· 1 yellow onion , finely chopped
· 1/2 red or green bell pepper , cored, seeded, and finely chopped
· 2/3 cup barbecue sauce store-bought or homemade
· 1/2 cup ketchup
· 2 Tablespoons spicy brown mustard
· ¼ cup cider vinegar
· 1 teaspoon liquid smoke
· ½ cup light brown sugar
· 1/2 cup water
1. add beans, water and salt to instant pot. Cook on manual (high pressure) for 25 minutes. allow the pressure to naturally release.
2. Remove lid and pour beans into a colander/strainer. Rinse with cold water. Set aside.
3. visit tastesbetterfromscratch.com@Instant Pot Baked Beans for full recipe